Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A.R. Rahman Concert Live!!!

I usually am not a great fan of concerts. There is too much crowd. I am not such a great fan of the artists to be ready to burn a huge hole in my pocket just for a few hours of entertainment. And I think it is more logical and fun to listen to the music at home than to go into the crowd where I might not even be able to hear/enjoy the music I came to listen.

I love listening to live performances. Oh yes, I do. I loved the evenings spent with my sis and friends listening to live jazz performances in Shisha Jazz Café, Pune. I am still drawn to live performances in cafés and restaurants.

But, concerts don't sound that much fun to me unless..



Yes, you read that right. There is an 'Unless' there...
There are certain circumstances in which I would be thrilled to go to a concert.

#1 of those circumstances would be if I ever got the chance to listen to The Corrs live - All four of them together.
 #2 If I got to listen to Sharon Corr

Those were the top 2 reasons for my going to a concert. But, there's another. To listen to someone whose music I totally love.
And the only Indian artiste I would ever be so thrilled to go to a concert of is A.R. Rahman.
His musical talent is so brilliant, he's like a Music God.

I have loved his music and been proud of him being part of the Lord Of The Rings theater production. That makes me so thrilled to think about this Saturday when I will listen to his Music Live.

This concert will be the first time he performs in Navi Mumbai. And I'm glad to be a part of it. \m/ \m/


A.R. Rahman - Official site


P.S. I couldn't really give a rating in this post. I haven't been to the concert yet :P

No comments:

Post a Comment